Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Great Recipe




1 trusworthy babysitter
1 wonderful husband/friend (probably hanging out in your pantry) with some eat out dough on them
1 empty tummy (optional)

Locate the closest Macaroni Grill. Proceed there and order as an appetizer the Parmesan Crusted Artichoke Cakes. Munch on that with their yummy yummy bread. Order anything you care for as an entree but I could eat my weight in Marsala Chicken Ravioli..oh my. Then try out their Lemon Passion...a little lemony for me but still anything sitting in sweet cream is marvelous. Ask for them to come box early. I am full before my plate arrives and if it's sitting there I will eat it.

Here's a locator link to make it easier for ya...Enjoy!
http://www.macaronigrill.com/Menu/LocationSearch.aspx

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

So sad that ours went out of business :(