Friday, February 20, 2009

Honey Bun Cake

I don't have a picture of this because I don't dare make it again so soon because I'll eat the whole cake. It's best to eat it while it's warm.

Honey Bun Cake
1 white cake mix
1 cup sour cream
4 eggs
1/2 cup sugar
3/4 cup oil
3/4 cup brown sugar
2 Tbsp cinnamon
nuts

Mix together cake mix, sour cream, eggs, sugar and oil. Pour 1/2 of batter into greased 9x13 pan. Combine brown sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle over batter in pan and pour remaining batter on top. Bake at 275 for 40-45 minutes.
Pour glaze and nuts over hot cake. (I sprinkled just a small handful of chopped pecans.)

Glaze
2 cups powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla
3 Tbsp milk

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Yum Janet this sounds good. Hey Jennifer I need a new invite to contribute to the blog pretty please.