Monday, July 28, 2008

Green Drink Smoothie



Green Drink Smoothie (Jennifer Porter's request :)
The ingredients are approximate-- you can't mess this one up. Apple or orange juice also works if you're low on Pineapple juice. I rarely measure, I just throw it in and it always tastes great. More spinach and it will be a little bitter. More banana and/or pineapple and it will be sweeter.

1 Cup or more Fresh Spinach
1 or 2 Ripe Bananas
1 Cup or more canned Pineapple
1 cup or more pineapple juice (I just drain it from the can)
1 cup or more ice

Blend until smooth and bright green!! Kids love it!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I attest that kids love it. I don't tell the secrets of it's yumminess though.

Andrea said...

Okay, so I tried the smoothie this morning and even my husband (hardest critic in the family) said that it was good. It's great to get something healthy out of something that tastes so good! Thanks Jen!